LOVE LOVE LOVE.

on Friday, February 5, 2010. Filed under:

A few new products I'm loving.


  • MAC Tendertone (I know this isnt new but I just recently started using mine and OMG I am in love!!!)
  • MUFE Aqua Eyes eyeliner
  • Palm Pixi phone
I'm going to try to do some reviews soon, things got really crazy out of nowhere! Also, I'm still debating on changing the name of the blog and what hosted name I want. I know I'm going to switch directions with this blog and I hope you like the new direction it will be going in! More on that soon :) I hope you're all having a great week so far!

Also, I finally got my Urban Decay Alice in Wonderland BOS and my OPI Alice in Wonderland nail polishes! So yes, haul post coming soon!

2 Responses to LOVE LOVE LOVE.

  1. Rai

    I want a MAC Tendertone! lol I need to get over to Texas so I can go to a CCO. :(

    Can't wait to see your hauls. :)

  2. Anonymous

    wow cuz! i want everything! haha!

    btw, i have something for you on my blog. please come and get it? :)

    <3 toni
    perfumedredshoes.blogspot.com