50% off ELF Studio Line Makeup Collections.

on Thursday, September 17, 2009. Filed under: ,

Got this promo in my mail today:




I was thinking of getting the medium collection, but I dont know if $15 is worth it. I'm curious to see how it is, I have the small collection but I havent used it much. And I'd hate to just order one thing from ELF. Their shipping takes so long is it worth it to just buy one item?! I'll probably give in and get it anyway. *sigh* lol.


Dont forget to join my ELF Social Networking site here.

3 Responses to 50% off ELF Studio Line Makeup Collections.

  1. xoladiihoneyxo

    if you're just getting one item, I don't think you should purchase it now.. since you have lots of makeup already and have to throw them all out within a year of usage anyways!!

  2. Rai

    I wouldn't get it. It's just looks like one of those items they bought from a manafacturer. Looks like the same things on Cherry Culture, stuff sold in Icing/Claire's... etc.

  3. Stephanie

    yeah, it doesn't look good.