Goodbye Wicked San Francisco!

on Sunday, September 5, 2010. Filed under: ,

As you guys should probably know by now, I'm a huge huge Wicked fan.

Sunday night, we will be saying goodbye to the cast of Wicked as they perform their last performance here in San Francisco. I've made friends with a few members of the cast and they're all very positive and wonderful people. I don't know what I'll do with my time once they're gone... there will be no more Wicked days, no more Stage Door hugs and greets, no more No One Mourns The Wicked (which always gets me excited)... for us fans who have seen the show over several times, we will miss Wicked the musical but I think we'll miss the cast members that we've considered friends these last 20 months more.

We wish you all the best and lots of luck on your future projects... and we hope to cross paths with you all again some day! You've made a difference in all our lives.

---------------

Life has been busy for me, I know I've been away for a very long time. School is picking up and getting harder and harder with each class that passes. I can't believe I'm almost done with my first full year! That's amazing! It doesn't even feel like it's been a year! That means... THREE MORE TO GO! Whoohoo! 

I'll also be celebrating my one year wedding anniversary soon! I can't believe I've been married for almost a year. And if you're curious... being married doesn't feel any different (AT ALL) from not being married. The only difference is that I have a ring on my finger. Seriously, I thought it would feel more epic than that! lol.

Hubby's been staying with me the last few weeks... months... I don't even know anymore! And although we've been together for years and we've shared a bed before (naps, vacations, etc...), sleeping together every night is always a different experience! He either steals all the blankets, hogs up all the bed space or grinds his teeth in his sleep to the point where I'm restraining myself from punching him in the jaw!! Haha. 

We've been staying in my grandpa's old room and for the first few weeks, it was okay... we went about a month or two with nothing weird happening and suddenly for like a whole week, we were both talking in our sleep. Which is weird because I never talk in my sleep, ever. And to talk in my sleep days in a row? That's just weird to me. I say that cause well, my grandpa's dead. And so far I've only had one brief dream of him while I've slept in here. Hubby on the other hand, has had other encounters... just strange is all.

Okay, I'll stop rambling, I have to get up early for a bittersweet farewell! I'll try to make it back here somehow, I hope you're all doing good :)

3 Responses to Goodbye Wicked San Francisco!

  1. Content Director - Strong Female Leaders

    Neat! Wish I could hang out with the Wicked cast.

  2. thugqueen28

    So glad you finally updated your page girl! WOW Its been a year already since you've been married? Awesome congrats!!! Update us some more!!!

  3. izumi

    dudeee i absolutely love wicked!! :)

    haha i can't believe you've been married for a year as well. seems like it's been much shorter. well, pre-congrats!