New Mark. Spring products!

on Wednesday, April 21, 2010. Filed under: ,

I haven't paid much attention to my Mark rep-ness. They've been spitting out new products like crazy and I finally got my hands on a new item (that I'll of course be reviewing) and some samples of not yet released items!



  • Mark Keep It Going Eyeliner & Shadow in Industria
  • Mark Citrus Bloom Fragrance (sample)
  • Mark Calm & Composed Super Soothing Moisturizer (sample)
  • Mark Instant Vacation (sample card) with RioBikini and RioRhythms

Here's a close up of the Mark Keep It Going Eyeliner & Shadow in Industria. It has a cover that snaps on (which is good, prevents it from drying out) and a cute little mirror.

If you're interested in any of the samples I've listed, please let me know and I'll send some your way! If you're interested in any Mark products, again please let me know! Feel free to browse my Mark store here.

1 Response to New Mark. Spring products!

  1. Janel

    I want that Eyeliner! I was going to order it, but the colors I wanted were sold out "no longer available" lol. Oh wells. Maybe next time I order, they'll have them back. Please do a swatch :) Industria is one of the colors I want to order.

    - Janel [blog]