Added new items to my blog sale!

on Monday, March 8, 2010. Filed under:

I'm doing some Spring cleaning and I realized I had so much makeup that I don't use! I gathered some up and I still have to get through my NYX bin and my closet and I might go through my MAC box, I haven't decided yet! Also I'm selling some CD's and DVD's that I either haven't watched or I have doubles of (I haven't posted those yet though).

Here's a sneak peek!








For more items visit my blog sale blog here!

3 Responses to Added new items to my blog sale!

  1. Bubu

    XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

    Hello Friend, I love love love your blog, it‘s very interesting!!! I really like your style!! i‘ll visit you many times for sure honey.

    XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

  2. Bubu
    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
  3. Michelle Santiago

    hi marie! good luck with catching up with your book reading! lol i think makeup to you is books to me ;)