Urban Decay: Alice in Wonderland BOS.

on Sunday, January 17, 2010. Filed under: , ,



I'm sure by now, everyone's heard of the Urban Decay Alice in Wonderland Book of Shadows. Which is now available on the Urban Decay site here.

I just found out yesterday that MACY'S IS GOING TO BE CARRYING THESE PALETTES STARTING THE END OF NEXT WEEK!!!! So if your local Macy's has an Urban Decay counter I suggest going down there soon and getting your name on the waiting list!

I would honestly prefer to buy mine from Macy's instead of UrbanDecay.com, but that's just me.

Still no word if Sephora will be carrying these any time soon. But if I find out, I'll keep you all updated!

4 Responses to Urban Decay: Alice in Wonderland BOS.

  1. Tina

    Ohh I'm excited for that palette.

    I was ordering on NYX and they charged me $20 for shipping, did they hike up the ship price?? D: lmaoo ;_;

  2. Unknown

    i WOULD check my local macy's except that.... we dont have a macy's!! BOOOOOO!!!! darn you americans. hhaha! ;P

    p.s - yes, canon is great isn't it?! :)

  3. M

    omg I WANT THIS PALETTE!!! and they're out of stock on urbandecay's site :( boo

  4. Dana Yoshimizu

    RYC - haha, it's okay. My right hand actually didn't look as good as my left. =b I just posted the better hand. lol

    && I wanted to let you know that I nominated you for an AWARD~ :)