MAC Mischief Makers Holiday Set!

on Tuesday, November 3, 2009. Filed under: ,

I got into MAC at the end of last year and I remember I just had to have the Little Darlings collection! I unfortunately only was able to get one set of lippies and one set of pigments. So I was excited to see that this year's MAC holiday set would be released during the first week of November! And of course, I just have to have Mischief Makers!



I am in love with the packaging! I skipped The Lip Eye and Face Kits that have the similar packaging so I could save for this one instead (plus that collection didnt wow me like I hoped it would and $36 just for cute packaging? I donnnnt think so)!

According to temptalia.com its suppose to be released November 5th but I checked the MAC website today annnd.... iTS UP!!

What I'm hoping to get:
  • Haute High Jinks/Warm Mini Pigments/Glitter
  • Cool Capers/Cool Mini Pigments/glitter
  • Models Misbehaving/Deep Mini Lipglass


Or maybe all 3 Mini Pigments/Glitter. What do you plan on getting?

1 Response to MAC Mischief Makers Holiday Set!

  1. Chomfifi

    hi marie!

    i only got one thing from that collection at cco. i got the e/s set in 6 smoke and mirrors. i like the color choices but i noticed the packaging inside looks really CHEAP. only the outside looks nice.