New Mark. Holiday items!

on Saturday, October 17, 2009. Filed under: , ,

Mark. recently released their new Holiday stuff! I'm pretty excited about these :D


Self Sanctuary All The Trimmings Body Treats in Lemon Sugar & Berry Cranberry

These are also available in Lime Lavender and Honey Jasmine.


Self Sanctuary All That Fizz Scented Bath Balls Three bath bombs that come in Lime Lavender, Berry Cranberry and Lemon Sugar.


Mistletoe Kisses Lip Gloss Duo
Comes in Coco Craving and Naughty & Nice (pictured).


Holiday Treats Mini Juice Gems Squeeze On Lip Gloss This is probably the one I'm most excited about! You know I love my Juice Gems!


-----------

So since Mark. has released their new Holiday items and I need to save money for my upcoming wedding, I'm going to give away free gifts with purchases on my Mark. store.

  • For every order $25 and up you can get free shipping with the code: marksf25
  • For every order $35 you get a free Juice Gem of your choice (not including the holiday set)
  • For every order $45 you get a free Juice Gem AND two I-Mark custom pick eye shadow's of your choice (or one blush)
  • For every order $55 you get two hook ups of your choice
  • For every order $65 you get one skin care product of your choice

Please note that the free gifts will be sent by me and not by Mark. so when you place your order, email me at: foolishxlady[at]gmail[dot]com with your name and your invoice so I can send the free gift to you!

My Mark. store can be found here.
I think you might have to include my phone number, I'm not sure. But if you do, email me for it!

No Responses to New Mark. Holiday items!