April favorites!

on Friday, May 1, 2009. Filed under: , , , ,

I am suuuper excited because I actually have favorite products for April, yay!!

So I hella cheated and time stamped this entry for 11:06PM haha my bad! I always freak out when it gets too close to midnight and I blog, but then I wait til the last minute to blog anyway, whaaaatever! On to my April favs! I actually made a video of this on my youtube here. I was way too excited about this, seriously. I'm such a loser. Why does youtube always pick the still you look the most dumb in? Seriously, do they have a dumb sensor or something? Laame.




  • MAC Hello Kitty lip conditioner in Pink Fish
  • MAC SugarSweet lipglass in Just Dessert
  • ELF Tone Correcting Concealer in Light
  • ELF clear mascara
  • Loreal Lineur Intense liquid eyeliner in Carbon Black
  • Urban Decay Primer Potion in Sin
  • MAC SugarSweet MSF in Perfect Topping

I tried the ELF Studio line concealer and I just didnt like it... it dried up too fast for me and I also tried the NYX concealer in a jar, it was a bit waxy... I'm on the search for a good concealer lol though I have no problems with the ELF one. I'm loving the liquid eyeliner and I'm getting better at putting it on =D super excited about that. And I'm also really loving the UDPP in Sin. I have the eyeshadow in one of the palettes and I never tried it but I lovelovelove the UDPP. It'd be cool if they came out with other colors... kinda lol.

1 Response to April favorites!

  1. Anonymous

    u sure have a lot of make-up cuz! i loooove ur MAC buys! you should post pics while wearing them. id love to see the outcome :)