Random mini hauls.

on Thursday, April 16, 2009. Filed under: , , , ,


I was so excited to get this in the mail last week! I mentioned that I wanted to go to Disneyland for my bday but decided not to go cause we dont really have the money to go, but the boyfriend kept insisting that we go, so we booked a trip and I'm totally excited!!!



When I had gotten matched for my MAC foundation color a few months ago and the MA mentioned that they were coming out with a pore filler some time but she didnt know when. I had gotten a sample of it and it didnt really show any difference so I went for the Line Filler since I read that it had long term effects for lines. I also got the finishing powder which I loveee.


I had mentioned how I went to Sephora to return something awhile ago, and this is what I had to exchange for (see this post). I ended up getting a UDPP since I only had the sample size that came with one of the UD palettes and I'm running out (that small sample bottle lasted me a really good amount of months), but the reason why I've been avoiding a full size UDPP is hearing about the wasted product after you use up the tube. I dont know if I'd have the heart to chop apart the pretty packaging. I also got a travel type of brush that comes with a cap to take with me when we go to Disneyland, I finally washed this a few days ago and it shed like craaaaaazy. I had hair all over my hands and the sink, it was really annoying. I also read a lot of bad reviews on it, but we'll see how it works out when I'm on vacation. And I got my Sephora insider birthday gift, three Sephora brand lipglosses in Precious Pink, Rosy Glow & Bronzed Beauty.




I had to make a stop at MAC because I freakin lost my Blacktrack Fluidline somehow so I just gave in and bought another one. I also picked up the 188 brush (but returned it for the 109 because I thought it was too small) and the Soft & Gentle MSF.


The Body Shop had a poster outside about this eye makeup remover so I went in to check it out. The sales lady did a demo of it and so I ended up getting it as well as the MTV lip balm thing. The eye makeup remover is really good, I've been looking for an easier way to take my fluidline off & this does the trick! I havent tried the lip balm yet but it smells really good =].

Small Benefit haul. I had my eye on the Snow Bunny the first time I went to the Benefit counter so I finally picked it up. Decided to get give Erase Paste a try. It was between Erase Paste or Bo-ing. Erase Paste was okay, for some reason I kinda didnt really like it but I lovelovelove Snow Bunny!

1 Response to Random mini hauls.

  1. Whitney & the full effect

    w00t! nice haul!!!