Clinique

on Saturday, April 11, 2009. Filed under: , ,


At the end of March Clinique was taking pre-orders for their new "free gift" deal. I've never actually bought a free gift set before, but my mom use to be a fan of these (I think she still is, but mostly on the holidays). I didnt intend on getting this, I ended up stopping by Clinique because I wanted to try out Moisture Surge. Macy's was giving it out as a few gift a few months ago along with some other things. But by the time I got there the only two things they had left was Clinique Moisture Surge or Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair. I ended up getting the Estree Lauder because I had wanted it a few months before the free gift event. But then I heard so many good things about the Clinique and kicked myself for not getting that instead (or getting my boyfriend to get it for me, he even offered! What was I thinkinnnnngg!). I ended up just pre-ordering the gift while picking up Moisture Surge, I might as well... it is free.

So the free gift came with...

  • Youth Surge SPF 15 Age Decelerating Moisturizer
  • Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion (I have the full size of this)
  • Lash Doubling Mascara in Black
  • Modern Floral Bag
  • Floral Accessory Bag
  • Blushwear Cream Stick in Rosy Blush
  • Different Lipstick in Ice Bloom

There were two different sets to choose from The Rose or The Natural. I chose the one with the darker shade of lipstick, which was The Rose.


So far, I'm really really liking Moisture Surge. I use it over night and my face is usually nice and soft and not peeling in the morning. I have horrible dry skin on my face. So I'm glad I finally found something that works! As I mentioned, I have the full size of Dramatically Different and it didnt work out too well for me, I didnt like the pump. It made it hard to control how much product I wanted and it was really watery.

I havent tried anything from the free gift yet, but I will be bringing the bags with me on vacation =).

1 Response to Clinique

  1. izumi

    oooo! i love free gifts :D hehe. it looks really cute too!

    thanks for following my blog! i finally figured out how to get to the followers.. ahaha. go figure. i'm a smart one xP

    subscribed to you! or.. trying to. it keeps messing up for me.