ELF

on Friday, November 14, 2008. Filed under: ,


ELF. I for some odd reason decided to try this. I got...

  • Get The Look in Plum Perfect
  • Black liquid eyeliner
  • Defining eyes brush
  • Eyeshadow brush
  • Eyeshadow palette in Blue Moon
  • Eyeshadow palette in Silver Lining
  • A single eyeshadow (that I was unaware it needed a case) in Sage
  • Candy Shop lip gloss in Cherry Bomb
  • Super Glossy Lip Shine in Pink Kiss
  • Creamy Shadow mix in Berry Mix
  • Conditioning Lip Balm in Strawberry Creme
  • Mineral Eyeshadow in Glamorous
  • Mineral Concealer in Light
I also got a free gift, Candy Shop lip gloss in Coconut Craze.

Honestly, I havent tried anything yet. I'm a little scared to because the packaging was really generic looking. Like it came from the dollar store or something. And the liquid eyeliner stinks! Not like permanent marker stink (cause I can deal with that!) but like, I cant explain it. The mineral eyeshadow looks really pigmented.

I'll try these sooner or later. And post a review.

No Responses to ELF