12 Days of December || Twisted Peppermint Body Lotion.

on Thursday, December 16, 2010. Filed under: , , , ,

I decided to do a 12 Days of December feature where I feature 12 must haves of December. This was originally suppose to end on Christmas, but school has been keeping me busy, it's okay. The 28th is still December (and my wedding anniversary. Can you guys believe it's almost been a year since I got married?)!

Day 1 - Bath & Body Works Body Lotion in Twisted Peppermint


My skin gets really dried out during the colder months and when I was younger, I use to always put lotion on my legs after I showered. I stopped doing that a while back because well... I'm forgetful and lazy. My husband complained that I never do it anymore so he started putting lotion on for me after I showered. It's a little odd for him to just grab my leg and put lotion on lol. But I'm touched that he cares that much.

I bought this on a whim when I was out with my sister in law. I don't really know why, since I'm not a huge fan of the scent of peppermint but I'm so glad I did! I absolutely love this scent! Not only that, but it makes my legs tingle when it's drying. It's weird, but fun!

The scent isn't that strong. But it's definitely peppermint. When it starts to fade/the next day, it smells more like peppermint marshmallows. Yum! 

I definitely have to stock up on this soon!

No Responses to 12 Days of December || Twisted Peppermint Body Lotion.